Saturday, May 10, 2014

Albert Einstein on Imagination




When we think of science we tend to think that our advancement as a species is based on logic. This is the model we use for our education and why we tell our children to stop dreaming. Albert Einstein has different ideas on the subject.





Is it a jellyfish or alien city in the sky?


“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” 
                                                                 Albert Einstein
 






A glass squid becomes a huge robot.

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” 

                                                                     Albert Einstein




The siphon of a giant clam or a volcano on another planet?

“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” 
                                                                       Albert Einstein





We are not the only species to feel 'love'.




“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” 
                                                                    Albert Einstein








No comments:

Post a Comment